[Mailman-Users] endless loop

Steffan Baron sbaron at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 12 16:19:47 CEST 2000

Hello,

I've just installed mailman and created a testlist to which I've sent some test
mails. Some of those postings have not been delivered because their destination
was given implicit. The problem now is that I can't approve them. Whenever I
click the "Submit All Data" button (no matter if choose to approve, to reject or
to discard the posting) I am redirected to the administration authentication.
The same happens if I want to change the configuration for the list. Whenever I
submit my changes I am redirected to the password page (and my changes take no
effect). There were no errors in the log. I'm using mailman 1.1 on Linux.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Steffan

---
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.