[Mailman-Users] Question about Subscriber List

Robert Benites benites at cs.unca.edu
Wed Oct 11 19:51:41 CEST 2000

I hope this isn't a question which has been answered before. I
reviewed the Mailman-users archives, the FAQ, and installation
documentation.

In majordomo the subscriber list is stored in a text file. How and
where is a Mailman subscriber list stored?

The reason I ask this is there is a group which maintains a user list
in a Mac database. They'd like to occasionally dump the list to a text
file and replace the subscriber list in total. I know there's a
web-based interface to do a mass subscriber update, but I was hoping
to do it programatically.

Is this possible/advisable?

Thanks!

-- bb