[Mailman-Users] Disabling passwords

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jason.nl
Tue Oct 10 22:37:50 CEST 2000

* Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com> (Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 10:48:08AM -0700)
> At 1:37 PM -0700 10/9/00, Bennie Leto wrote:
> >Is there a way to have mailman disable mailing list passwords Disabling
> >passwords?
>
> Not at this time.

Or is there a way to set a password whitout having to go through  the
webinterface.

I have to change the passwords for over a 100 users on 20 lists so some
sort of command line tool/python script that takes a mailinglist username
and passwd would come in very handy.

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV           Fax   +31-10.280.1511

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.