[Mailman-Users] Success, upgrading to 2.0 fixed one problem

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Oct 9 23:38:34 CEST 2000

>	Ok, it is sending mail now, but in the confirmation message I get,
>I notice that the "Reply-To: " is set to test and I can see that the
>mail is getting delivered to the "test" alias and not the "test-admin" alias
>and that I am not getting added as a user.

If I remember, this is a known bug. I thought it was fixed in b6.
right now, I can't get my IE to cooperate with Sourceforge, so it's
hard to go snooping.

Barry, isn't this fixed? is it just in the CVS?
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.