[Mailman-Users] Searching the Archives

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Mon Oct 9 22:34:22 CEST 2000

Is there a HOW-TO or a go-by somewhere?  I browsed the site earlier
today; it sounds like what I need but I don't want to re-invent the
wheel if I don't have to.

I'm guessing as a minimum I'd ahve to patch the mailman code that
generates the archive pages to link to the search function.  Then
there's the look and feel issue....  And of course it would be great to
simply have a "search the archives" box on the archive page....

--Yan