[Mailman-Users] Subscription Reply bug in beta6`

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 14:46:21 CEST 2000

If you do not want to extract from CVS then the following patch,
which applies the same fix as the CVS change, will solve the problem:

http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101701&group_id=103

Richard Barrett, PostPoint 30,         e-mail:r.barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd,      tel: (44) 121 717 6337
Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YU, England
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759