[Mailman-Users] problem with web admin interface

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Oct 5 04:58:21 CEST 2000

You can use bin/withlist and write some very-stupid Python code
to do it.  I've done that.  If you use bin/config_list, it'll
dump the variables of interest, so you can find their name, and
then you can just set those with an assignment, or write some
slightly-more-involved Python code to open and read a file.

But you should know that the Web interface will scroll as needed;
we've put very long things in there.