[Mailman-Users] can't modify list

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Wed Oct 4 22:50:44 CEST 2000

OK, I'm totally confused.  This is with mailman 1.1.

I have setup two lists. One of them I can modify using the admin
web pages and the other I can't. Both let me in.  Both re-ask for
the password after submiting changes. In only one of them do the
changes take effect. check_perms reports all ok on both.

I'm working with what debian installs. Apache has both user and group
set to www-data. The mailman list files started as root.list. I've
changed config.db to www-data.list on both.

What am I failing to understand? What could I have setup differently
that I'm overlooking?

--
"Government should be concerned with anti-social conduct,
not with utterances."
		   Rick Pasotto email: rickp at telocity.com