[Mailman-Users] Accounting

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Oct 4 00:34:53 CEST 2000

At 3:31 PM -0700 10/3/00, Harold Paulson wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>Has anyone done any accounting on mailman list traffic?  Emails
>sent, bytes xfered, that sort of thing?  I didn't see any obvious
>way to pull it out of logs/, so I was wondering if someone else had
>done it before I started coding :)

None that I know of, but the raw data you need are in
~mailman/logs/post and ~mailman/logs/smtp, so it shouldn't be too
hard to get some numbers with reasonable ease.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.