[Mailman-Users] Adding a List

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 17:50:38 CEST 2000

rpinkett at media.mit.edu said:
> Has anyone written a script to automate the process of adding a list
> (e.g., append to /etc/aliases then "newaliases" as root)?

Please remember that this is distribution and MTA specific.
Personally I don't want anyone touching /etc/aliases on my system - it
doesn't exist, lists aren't done as aliases and the newaliases program
is nowhere to be found on my system.

	Nigel.

Writing on behalf on the anti-sendmail league :-)
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]