[Mailman-Users] question about reply to.

Geoff clarkie at clarkie.cc
Mon Oct 2 06:02:40 CEST 2000

Hello,

         I just joined and I wanted to introduce my self and say Hello. My
name is Geoff and I'm just started setting up mailman for a list manager. I
just found myself wondering if it's possible to make mailman set the

         Also has anyone had any problems with Hotmail and their Inbox
protector? I am having Hotmail users have msg's from my list being put into
spam box thing. Any thoughts?

         I am sorry if I am asking questions that are a frequent but I
could find anything on the mailman sites that I found.

Thank you,

Geoff