[Mailman-Users] Password Authentication Problem (2)

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Thu Nov 30 21:18:56 CET 2000

A technique:

If you, at the top of the module you'd like to debug, put

from Mailman.Logging.Syslog import syslog

and then, where you'd like to see what's going on, put

syslog('filename', 'string with printf formats like this: %s', stringvar)

or something similar, you'll get a file in ~mailman/logs named 'filename' that
has your printfs in it.  Perhaps you can figure out which part of the process
seems to be going wrong.