[Mailman-Users] Custom templates for each list

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 30 04:31:42 CET 2000

> From: "Joel Shellman" <joel at knocean.com>
> To: <mailman-users at python.org>
> Subject: [Mailman-Users] Custom templates for each list
> Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:22:46 -0800
>
> How can I set up custom templates (meaning the text files in the
> ~mailman/templates directory) for each mailing list?

You can't; that's what we were just talking about today.  I had
a patch that worked for 2.0beta5; I'm updating it to 2.0final.
It's not a very clean solution, but it works for me and Harold
Paulson.  I'll post a note when I've got the patch reposted.