[Mailman-Users] request confirmation vanishes

David david at kenpro.com.au
Tue Nov 28 15:33:32 CET 2000

I've just completed install on RH6 and set up a test mailing list. I
subscibed myself and received a confirmation (from test-request).

My reply to the confirmation request seems to have vanished. It doesn't
bounce, but it also hasn't completed the subscriptions.

To test, I sent a request for info, and this also vanishes, no bounce, but
no reply.

I tried to post also, but that vanishes.

My aliases look like this:

## test mailing list
## created: 29-Nov-2000 mailman
test:                    "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
test-admin:              "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test"
test-request:            "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
test-owner:              test-admin

any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?
All the websites look ok

TIA, David.