[Mailman-Users] passwords

Matt Singerman m at whiteywillpay.net
Mon Nov 27 20:51:51 CET 2000

You should have the overarching password for the Mailman installation - if
not, set it via the mmsitepass command.  Then, log into their account via
the web interface, put in the mmsitepass-initialized password as the new
password, and a new password in the new password fields.  Submit changes,
and viola - new password is set.

Matt Singerman               | "Don't feel sad, I'm in heaven now,
m at whiteywillpay.net          |  singing with the pretty angels"
http://whiteywillpay.net/    |   -- JonBenet Ramsey