[Mailman-Users] RPM PROBLEM

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sun Nov 26 23:05:50 CET 2000

I I grabbed the RPM for 2.0 that was posted on the list this
week. Had a couple of problems # 1 the rpm installed the
package as root so ./check_perms was not to happy, but -f
did the trick. But I am going to have to cook a new install
anyway because cgi wanted gid 99 and got 48. OS is Red Hat
7.0. and Python 1.5.2. Please note I had none of these
problems with the 1.1 RPM or the Beta 5 rpm from Redhat.

If anyone has done an install on Red Hat 7 I would love to
have your config options besided the --with-cgi-gid=48. No
need to reinvent the wheel.
						Thanks Mel