[Mailman-Users] Indexing Mailman's private archives with htdig

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 21:48:23 CET 2000

Eric,

Look at the 2 patches in the Mailman sourceforge patch set that deal
with this - they should work fine for indexing private lists (although
I don't run any myself).  There is one bug in the htdig.py script which
stops it displaying messages, but its a trivial one - if you contact me
monday I can get that for you if you can't fix it yourself.  [I'm not
currently in the right place to get that stuff out]

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]