[Mailman-Users] Need to clear administrative requests

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Nov 22 00:55:52 CET 2000

At 3:39 PM -0800 11/21/00, Ron Echeverri wrote:
>One of our lists got spammed and as a result there are over 3000
>administrative requests pending.

owww.

If worse comes to worse, go into ~mailman/lists/<listname> and look
for the requests.db file. If you delete it, all those pending
requests magically go away. Blowtorches to light a candle, but...

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

The vet said it was behavioral, but I prefer to think of it as genetic.
It cuts down on the liability -- Get Fuzzy