[Mailman-Users] Admin page is hanging...

F. Winter winter at PHYSnet.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Nov 20 18:46:16 CET 2000

Greeting to all!

I have running about 15 lists. Every lists admin page works fine
but one. The password dialog does not appear. My browser hangs.

I browsed through the archives and recogniced that several people
had the same problem in Nov. and Sep. before. But the solution
to delete the lock files in the mailman/locks directory does not
fix it. They just appear again when calling the admin page from
the browser.

Any idea?

--
 Frank Winter