[Mailman-Users] user database

Christopher P. Lindsey lindsey at mallorn.com
Mon Nov 20 11:37:20 CET 2000

> I'm trying to coordinate an htaccess file with the user database of mailman to
> create a sort of user-priveleged web access area for my mailing list, but I
> can't find the database of addresses for the list. Can someone tell me where
> this is please?

Here's a program that I submitted in May 1999 that generates a .htaccess
file containing the list membership and their list password:

   http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-May/001207.html

Incidentally, is there any way to search the archives any more?  I tried
the ones at python.org and couldn't get anything remotely Mailman out
of them, so I ended up having to go through my personal archives to
find out when this was sent.

Chris