[Mailman-Users] looking for cooperation

=?gb2312?B?zO/QobKo?= xiaobo at staff.263.com
Mon Nov 20 08:27:58 CET 2000

Dear Sirs/Madam,

We are 263 online postoffice( http://freemail.263.com ), which is the largest mail service provider in China at present. We belong to Capital Online ( http://www.263.net ), which takes up the leadership among the Internet service providers.

Our 263 postoffice provides multifunctional services including a series of excellent items:
* to send and receive e-mail through web or pop3
* automatic reply
* to reject junk mail
* e-mail address book

We are also under the process of developing other service items, such as mail list. We heard your company is a famous mail list system provider and have advanced technology in this field. We would like to know more about you so that we can cooperate on the aspect of mail list service.

The things we want most is some introduction of your company and the quotation of your service/software, if you have please send us to this mail address: xiaobo at staff.263.com, or if you prefer contact us in the other way you can call Mr. Ma Ting by the phone: (8610) 65616263-7083. FAX:861065615661

Thank for your reply!
With regards

Ìï С ²¨    Xiaobo Tian
263Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß 263 capital on-line (China)