[Mailman-Users] after upgrade to rc2. the subscription process become slower

Eric Wang mrlist at ActiveState.com
Fri Nov 17 22:56:59 CET 2000

Hi Guys,

After I upgraded to 2.0 rc2, actually everything is fine , only the
subscription process seems become slower, when I was using the
beta2, after replied the comfirmation email, I can get the welcome
message almost in very short time, but right now take more than 20 mins
normally.

I know the qrunner works as a cron job in half hour interval, I was just
wondering  why the mailman has such differerence in this two versions.