[Mailman-Users] Cannot access admin page!

Vikas Gupta vikas98 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:19:37 CET 2000

I had everything working fine yesterday (i think). But today, I try to
access the admin page for a public list (which i could access yesterday) and
my browser hangs. WHat could cause this? WHat python files control the admin
pages? ListAdmin.py?

The only thing i changed was some html in the roster.py file, and then i
tried to add another mailist list.

After this i tried to go to the admin page, but my browser just hangs as if
it cant find the page.

Anyone know what I might have done?

Help is much appreciated.

vikas