[Mailman-Users] Html Archives are not being created

Kent Howard kent at tensa.com
Thu Nov 16 10:23:13 CET 2000

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 12:34:53PM -0800, Dan Mick wrote:
> Archives are working for me.
>
> pete collins wrote:
> > > This has been fixed in the latest CVS; either wait for a new release,
> > > get the latest CVS, or apply this fix to Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py:
> >
> > OK, i pulled from cvs. Everything works w/ no errors.
> > However, i'm not getting that nice html archiving i've seen in older
> > versions.
> >
> > I am getting this for my generated index.html page:
> >
> > The Test Archives
> >
> > You can get more information about this list or you can download the full raw
> > archive ( 2 KB ).
> >
> > Currently, there are no archives.

I also have not been able to get HTML archives to work.  I'm
experiencing the exact same thing as Pete Collins.  No errors are
showing up in the logs and the listname.pck and index.htm file
timestamps are updating when a post is received and the message is
archived into the mbox file, but no messages ever show up in the HTML
archives.  I just get the "Currently, there are no archives." message.
I've tried "bin/arch listname" and it runs now (on rc2) without
errors, but still no messages show up in the HTML archives.  I'm
totally out of ideas.  Anyone out there have any?

- Kent