[Mailman-Users] IT Works!!! but one last thing......

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Nov 16 06:10:29 CET 2000

At 5:44 PM -0800 11/15/00, Marc MERLIN wrote:

>  > just a lil problem.
>
>This only affects new lists you create.
>You  have to  go to  the  web admin  interface  for your  existing list  and
>reconfigure it with the new domain name.

which is why when we redo this stuff, we have to set it up as a
hierarchy of values. Sitewide values that can be overridden if you
want, but if you leave the default, when you update the site value,
it is rippled out to everything.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)