[Mailman-Users] Header

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Wed Nov 15 03:18:35 CET 2000

On Nov 14, 2000 at 13:42, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

>I would also like to lose the extra mailman headers, or at least trim
>them down to something manageable.  I have all that info in the footer,
>so there's no need for it in the headers (which simply take up more disk
>space, and aren't viewed by most users).

Those headers are for the RFC. There is not point putting it in the
footers. The MUA is supposed to look at the headers and provide
appropriate functions. Pine provides a link to 'list management functions'
at the bottom of the message.

Putting the same stuff in the footer actually takes more disk space,
depending how you do it.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>