[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Re: Reverting question

Phil Barnett midnight at the-oasis.net
Wed Nov 15 02:43:35 CET 2000

On 14 Nov 2000, at 11:40, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> I'm concerned about making this change so late in the game, but I'm
> willing to do it, /if/ I get enough positive feedback asap.  I'm
> attaching a diff against the current CVS tree.  Please try it and let
> me know.  If I get enough positive responses with few or no negative
> subjectively :).

I absolutely respect your desire for the route of least munging.

I also clearly see the need to have replyto totally munged.

I am happy that you have described the simple patch that makes it
work the way I need it.

My suggestion is to make this a software selection and let the
mailing list manager decide exactly the depth of munging desired.

That allows everyone to get what they need.

              Phil Barnett  mailto:midnight at the-oasis.net
                       WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net/
                  FTP Site  ftp://ftp.the-oasis.net