[Mailman-Users] useful documentation?

Matt Singerman m at whiteywillpay.net
Tue Nov 14 20:53:01 CET 2000

Hello all,

I am trying to find some documentation about Mailman itself, and basically
how it is set up on a server, how lists are maintained on the server, and
so on.  I have found some information on using it from a user's
perspective and the list owner's, but not from the server administrator's
perspective.  Forgive me if I am missing some obvious webpage, but can
someone please point me in the right direction?  Many thanks.

Matt Singerman               | "Don't feel sad, I'm in heaven now,
m at whiteywillpay.net          |  singing with the pretty angels"
http://whiteywillpay.net/    |   -- JonBenet Ramsey