[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Reverting question

Andreas Schamanek Andreas.Schamanek at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 14 07:16:17 CET 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Simon Coggins wrote:

> I have to agree here. Not being able to override the reply-to:
> fields on lists is a *MAJOr* problem. I've also had this problem
> with my lists. And I was hoping for a 'fix' but it looks like it's
> intended behaviour?.
>
> I think if thats going to be the case there should be another
> option. 'Force list replyto' .

Wanna give Barry and the others a break? See, if you really need

  mylist-l:     "|/usr/bin/egrep -vi '^Reply-To: ' | /usr/sbin/sendmail mylist-l_raw"
  mylist-l_raw: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post mylist-l"

does the trick. That's of course too simple but if you do not tell
anybody it might help you until v2.1 :-)

-- Andreas