[Mailman-Users] Archives failing after upgrade

Tobias Capangil ircd at capangil.de
Mon Nov 13 20:25:32 CET 2000

Hi,

it works for me, but whenever I want so see the archives I only get this
html:
"The Team Archives
You can get more information about this list or you can download the full
raw archive ( 168 KB ).

---> Currently, there are no archives. <---"

Why is there only the full raw archive, but not the great table with all
messages ?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias Capangil