[demime-l] Re: [Mailman-Users] Re: Demime is what's killing my archives!!!

Nick Simicich njs at scifi.squawk.com
Sun Nov 12 16:04:24 CET 2000

At 12:33 AM 11/11/2000 -0500, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

>Thank you, Tom!  I didn't have Maildrop, and I'm not familiar enough with
Perl to start hacking, but suggestion #1 worked like a charm!

Tom's suggestion is a good quick hack, but has a problem.  It will hide
demime's return code.  Demime could generate an error response and no
output, and it will just go through.

>It is probably more disk I/O than should be necessary, but I'm also CCing
this to the demime list/author, so hopefully it can be fixed there.