[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.00 rc2

Gary DeMontigny gjd at telesoft.mb.ca
Sat Nov 11 07:59:55 CET 2000

Hello,

I am running Mandrake 7.2 (i586) and am having trouble with the
administration.  I am unable to load the cgi pointing
to my list ie. /mailman/admin/mylist.  The errors I receive are either
no data or premature end of script.
According to the install docs I compiled Mailman with both
--with-cgi-gid=apache and --with-mail-gid=mail and I still
receive the same errors.  There are no complaints of the wrong gid in
any of my logs yet I cannot load
the administration feature using Netscape.  I able to load the listinfo
but cannot edit any of the accounts.

I didn't have this problem until I upgraded to the release candiates.
Any idea what I am doing wrong or what has changed?

--

/ Gary DeMontigny    / TeleSoft Systems
/ www.telesoft.mb.ca / gjd at telesoft.mb.ca