[Mailman-Users] Re: HTML mail

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Nov 9 09:05:20 CET 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:55:02 -0800
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com> wrote:

> At 11:47 PM -0800 11/8/00, J C Lawrence wrote:
>>  Not while retaining compliance with the RFC.  I suggest you
>> approach the authors of Eudora in regard to improving their MIME
>> supports.

> The same eudora authors who've yet to get their HTML engine up to
> snuff, but found time to implement a widget that lets you know if
> you're flaming someone... (whoopie...)

<kof>

> Am I bitter? nooo... But as a long-long time Eudora user, I'm
> going to go evaluate Entourage from Office 2001. I know it has
> issues, too, but the Entourage project group seems to be
> interested in fixing things...

I'd not heard of Entourage till now.

As a list owner the Windows mail client I have the least complaint
against is Pegasus.  What that means I really have no idea.  There's
probably some value at this point in observing the fact that I find
(n)MH to be a pretty fine mail client, whereas most other people
seem to look at it in rather the same fashion they look at rat
poison in their peanut butter.  (You can tell what we talked about
at work today).

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                               Other: coder at kanga.nu
http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/        Keys etc: finger claw at kanga.nu