[Mailman-Users] Re: HTML mail

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Nov 9 08:55:02 CET 2000

At 11:47 PM -0800 11/8/00, J C Lawrence wrote:

>Not while retaining compliance with the RFC.  I suggest you approach
>the authors of Eudora in regard to improving their MIME supports.

The same eudora authors who've yet to get their HTML engine up to
snuff, but found time to implement a widget that lets you know if
you're flaming someone... (whoopie...)

Am I bitter? nooo... But as a long-long time Eudora user, I'm going
to go evaluate Entourage from Office 2001. I know it has issues, too,
but the Entourage project group seems to be interested in fixing
things...

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)