[Mailman-Users] HTML support in v2.0beta6

Jean-Sebastien Morisset jsmoriss at jsm-mv.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 5 16:54:25 CET 2000

I switched to Mailman v2.0beta6 from Majordomo a few weeks ago. Everything
is working smoothly, except for one mailing list which sends out HTML
messages.

They show up fine on Outlook etc., but Mailman seems to change the
MIME/multipart encoding -- Mutt (and probably Pine too) shows 4 attachements
when there should be only two! i.e.:

--begin--
  I     1 <no description>         [multipa/alternativ, 7bit, 3.3K]
  I     2 ÃÄ><no description>    [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.9K]
  I     3 ÀÄ><no description>         [multipa/related, 7bit, 2.1K]
  I     4   ÀÄ><no description>   [text/html, 7bit, us-ascii, 2.0K]
--end--

Attachements #1 and #3 shouldn't be there! The content of #1 is identical
to #2, but #3 looks a little suspicious. Here's the content of #3:

--begin--