[Mailman-Users] MIME attachments again.

Eduardo Jacob jtpjatae at bi.ehu.es
Fri Nov 3 16:01:16 CET 2000

At 17:51 31/10/00, you wrote:
> > ># cd /etc/smrsh ; ln -s /usr/local/etc/demime.pl
> >
> > It was added. The problem is that smrsh doesn't like to see the second
> | in
> > the line. More on this: if I modify smrsh for not checking for the "|"
> > character it works.
>
>Ooops, sorry.  Yes, wrapping that whole bit with a shell script is the
>right thing to do.  smrsh isn't smart enough to understand pipes and the
>like, so it just blocks anything containing certain characters in the
>delivery line (i.e. |, &, ;).  Putting it all into a script hides the
>process from smrsh.

         Yes, that was the solution.

         Thank you!!
Eduardo Jacob - Area de Ingenieria Telematica
Departamento de Electronica y Telecomunicaciones
ETSII y de IT               Tel: +34 94 601 4214
UPV / EHU                   Fax: +34 94 601 4259
Alda Urquijo s/n         E-mail: jtpjatae at bi.ehu.es
E-48013 - Bilbao (Spain)
PGP Key available: Send email w/subject: PGPKEY
fingerprint      : D8 FA 54 49 F7 40 BA AA 09 1A 73 40 A4 26 ED BD