[Mailman-Users] Did rc1 do some naughty things? help~~~~

Eric Wang mrlist at ActiveState.com
Wed Nov 1 20:57:27 CET 2000

Hi, guys

As I said before I have some problems to upgrade the mailman from beta2
to rc1, but after the upgarde, the mailman won't reply the welcome message
for the confirmation of subscription mail any more. And the subscriber
is on pending always.

So I decide to move it back, but after make install back to beta2, I found
the web administration interface doesn't work anymore. Did rc1 do some
naughty thing? modified the data structure or what?
This is really  frustrating !

 guys, please help, thanks!