[Mailman-Users] De-html

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Nov 1 06:50:28 CET 2000

At 12:22 AM -0500 11/1/00, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

>What I am looking for though is a way to simply remove the HTML from
>the plain (text) digests... leaving the html in the normal posts and
>mime digests.  Is there a way to do this?  Perhaps with a 3rd-party
>program?

No easy way to do that. It'd require internal hooks in the digester,
and they don't exist that I've seen.

>If not, is it possible to strip ALL HTML from incoming posts to the
>list, including when a person's mailer sends both plain text _and_
>HTML in the same message?

that's waht de-mime does. Strips all messages to just the text part,
discarding the rest.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)