[Mailman-Users] smtp problems ?

Satya satyap at satyaonline.cjb.net
Wed May 31 18:42:07 CEST 2000

On May 31, 2000 at 16:45, Wochele, Markus wrote:

>i have a little problem with my mailman installation.
>
>the file:   /home/mailman/logs/smtp
>
>Apr 27 17:12:00 2000 (1851) All recipients refused: host not found
>
>I don't receive any mailinglist emails (no error, no mail .... nothing).

It *looks* like your SMTP server is refusing connections from
mailman-spawned processes. Check Mailman/mm_config.py (something like
that) and check the hostnames in it. You're not getting mail because
mailman can't send any.

--
Satya. http://satya.virtualave.net/
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see http://quickapps.cjb.net/