[Mailman-Users] wrapper error

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Fri May 26 18:20:40 CEST 2000

ck at ub.fu-berlin.de said:
> /etc/aliases looks like
> ... # Liste "test"
> test:                    "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"

The exim/mailman HOWTO says:-
> The exim configuration is built so that a list created within mailman
> automagically appears to exim without the need for additional alias
> files etc to be changed.

or to put it another way
DONT TOUCH THE ALIASES FILE - IF YOU DO THAT EXIM USES THE DEFAULT PIPE
TRANSPORT WHICH PROBABLY HAS NO (OR THE WRONG) USER/GROUP ASSIGNED TO IT

I'll mod the howto as soon as I get the chance to put this in in huge
flashing letters at top and bottom of the document.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]