[Mailman-Users] Moved Mailman - weird problem

Patrick Wheeler pwheeler at mbl.edu
Tue May 23 22:29:49 CEST 2000

Ok, I searched the list archives and didn't find this one. I moved an
installation to a new host (from Solaris to Linux). I can see the
publicly available lists in the admin overview page, but not in the
listinfo page. The private lists are non-visible in both, as expected.

I also am getting the error below when I attempt to post to any of the
lists:

This is the Postfix program at host lists.mbl.edu.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster at lists.mbl.edu>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<Win9x at lists.mbl.edu>: Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post win9x"

--
Patrick Wheeler, Systems Administrator
Marine Biological Laboratory
pwheeler at mbl.edu