[Mailman-Users] Help Needed!

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Fri May 19 19:39:16 CEST 2000

Raj,

You need to have Apache configured and working solid before you attempt to
use mailman.  Mailman only affects a small part of the Apache config, but
unless you have the rest of the config for Apache done properly, you won't
be able to get mailman working.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.