[Mailman-Users] Some notes on mailman...

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Thu May 18 16:57:06 CEST 2000

> 2) It's in Python: but I guess it's time to learn a new programming
language...

This is a shameless plug for Python.  I started reading my first Python
book last November, and have found Python very easy to learn, with
unbelievable modules to support Internet programming and more. I've
managed to write some significant programs since then, like message board,
e-commerce, ftp/nfs mirror, and others.

BTW,  My first experience programming was on a drum based computer in
1966, so if this old dog can learn a new language, anyone can.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.
http://www.ampletech.com.