[Mailman-Users] Archival problems

Serge M. Egelman serge at guanotronic.com
Thu May 18 07:21:54 CEST 2000

Hi,
	I'm running 2.0beta2 and it appears as though all posts that have been
approved by a moderator don't appear in the archives.  Member posts that
go right to the list work fine.  Is there a configuration option that
I'm just missing or does anyone know about this bug?

Also, all of my problems with Mailman came up after upgrading to 2.0beta
from 1.1, I've tried both source tarballs and also the CVS, each has its
own problems on my system.  I think I might just go back to 1.1, what's
the easiest way of downgrading without losing any list data?

Thanks,

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." - Lazarus Long
*/