[Mailman-Users] qmail questions

Franklin A Hays frank at osucau.biochem.okstate.edu
Wed May 17 19:45:20 CEST 2000

Hi!  Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere (in which case please
point me to it).  currently considering switching my mailing lists over to
mailman but have some concerns regarding its use with qmail-1.02.  Can
anyone on the list currently running qmail provide me with some brief
information regarding their experiences?  EZMLM is my current list manager
and have had very few problems with it, but do to my growing subscriber
base I am looking for a GUI interface for subscribers so they can handle
most of the administration (limited to each user) as possible.

running slackware linux 7.0 or 3.6 on intel machines.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.  IF this question needs to be
posted on another list then please let me know and apologies in advance.

/frank