[Mailman-Users] mailman problems

Mark Jaffe wizards at wizdev.net
Mon May 15 23:43:34 CEST 2000

What is the correct procedure to follow when making configuration
changes? My server is not responding properly, and I changed the
mm_cfg.py file to reflect the HOSTNAME change from
dog1.esprinkles.com to esprinkles.com. What do I have to do to make
the Web page reflect this change? Restarting the Web server does not
seem to help.
Mark Jaffe            | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard          | (408) 529-1926 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards      | (408) 346-4484 (work)
wizards at wizdev.net    | http://www.wizdev.net/