[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Karen J Jesmer jesmer at musc.edu
Mon May 15 21:46:29 CEST 2000

Hi,

We are thinking of switching from Majordomo to Mailman and I have
installed Mailman 1.1 on a linux server running RH 6.2.  I would like to
configure Mailman to run the sendmail binary rather than connecting via
SMTP.  The README file indicates that this is possible but I can not find
any instructions on how to do so.  Is this still possible? If so how do I
set this up?

Thank you - Karen Jesmer

Karen Jesmer 					    jesmer at musc.edu
Medical University of South Carolina
171 Ashley Avenue				Voice: 843-792-8323
Charleston, South Carolina  29425-1050		Fax:   843-792-8319

	Center for Computing and Information Technology (CCIT)
	   Academic and Research Computing Services (ARCS)