[Mailman-Users] url without /mailman/

Eric Thelin eric at thelin.org
Fri May 12 00:35:57 CEST 2000

I have mailman setup and working but I would like to access it at
http://list.mydomain.com/ rather than http://www.mydomain.com/mailman/
How do I do this?  I have tried using the following.
ScriptAlias   /   /home/mailman/cgi-bin/
But now I can't access my list admin pages reliably. (Some of them give
"internal server error")  I have found that the cookies are being sent
with /mailman/ as the path and this could be the cause of the
difficulties.  I do not speak python so I haven't even looked at the
source to try to figure this one out but I need to make some sense of
this soon.  Any ideas?

Eric