[Mailman-Users] Setting up mailman (SMTP error)

Christoph handel at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 11 18:34:49 CEST 2000

	howdy,

i would like to set up mailman. I followed the instructions in INSTALL and
tried to set up a list "test". But Mailman won't send infomration to the
list owner. As is guess this is the relevant error (from logs/smtp)

May 11 18:25:58 2000 (11001) All recipients refused: (111,
'Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt')

(Connection refused)

I'm using Suse 6.3 and have a correct Relay for my IP in the
/etc/mail/access (and then made a hash) So i would be happy for any hints

Greetings
	Christoph