[Mailman-Users] imap_delete problem

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo at linux.org.uy
Thu May 11 01:54:57 CEST 2000

I have IMP full working long time, but yesterday I needed to migrate to
a new server.

Now all work, but when I try to delete a message I receive the following
warnings:

	Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_delete() in
	/usr/local/httpd/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 103

	Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has
	been sent in ./lib/imp.lib on line 204

and the message remains without delete. (no trash icon is showed).

The difference is that in my previous server I have all configuration
under http and now I installed IMP under https.

Can anybody give me any help?

                  Rodolfo Pilas {} rodolfo at linux.org.uy
            ICQ #17461636 - http://www.linuxstart.com/~rodolfo/